A Random Smattering of Photos

This week I pulled out the bags of Oliver's baby clothes in the next size up for Sullivan, and it was really fun to see that stuff again. That's the nice thing about having 2 babies of the same gender! Among the "new" stuff was this hat. It's actually meant for a little little guy, so it almost didn't fit, but Sullivan didn't seem to mind as I shoved it on his head :) Such a sport.
Oliver's been very into stacking again these days. And his boots. Boots and stacking...it was a good day :)
Always lots of smiles from our little Sully Cole.
Please rest assured that those cheeks are not hurtin' for kisses :)
A fireman came into Oliver's class on Monday (one of his classmates' Dad is a fireman), and I guess Oliver wasn't too keen on him. I think he would've been fine if everyone was excited, but his best friend in his class was hysterically afraid, so Oliver followed suit. Of course when I picked him up that afternoon, he was all about telling me about the cool fireman! And they made these "hats" that day as well, and Oliver wore his until bedtime. Good stuff.
Getting creative trying to take our picture while we were on our porch swing yesterday - it's kind of tough to get all 3 of us in the shot and have the boys looking! Apparently Sullivan was heavily drugged right before this picture...
After I had taken what felt like 20 pictures, Oliver says sweetly, "Mommy, can we be all done taking pictures?" My heart melted, and I said "sure, buddy."

Our little organizer. He's so meticulous!



Cute outfit that my Uncle John and Aunt Ann sent from Portland - love the blue with his eyes. Thanks so much, John and Ann!!

Such a ham sometimes :)
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Oh Lord, how I miss those boys. Tim said he talked to O on the phone yesterday and that he sounded like a completely different kid. I really don't like that idea. I mean, it's good for them to grow and get older and all, because if they didn't, that would just be weird and probably a cause for concern. But still, can't you just slow things down a little, at least until we see you guys again? Come on, be a pal...

    Love the pics. O is such a big boy and little Sully is a doll. I want to eat his cheeks.

    XOXO to the fam!