My First Week of Life


I (Oliver Franklin Primm) finally made my entrance into the world! I was born last Tuesday, May 23 at 1:31 in the afternoon. I weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 21 inches long. Everyone says Mommy did a really good job having me. Once I finally made up my mind that I was indeed going to come into the world, I didn't think it needed to be a slow process. 6 hours of labor and I was outta there, screaming for all the world to hear!

I haven't done too much screaming since. I kind of like being like Dad in that way - I'm a pretty laid back guy. I've had lots of visitors in my first week of life; Papa and M'laine, Uncle Scott and Aunt Sherri, Uncle Dave and Aunt Stacey, Aunt Shannon, and my cousins Lauren, Alyssa, Holland, and Payton all visited me (that's a mouth-full...Daddy has a big family!), and my Grandma and Grandpa are here staying with me and Mommy and Daddy for a few weeks. Uncle James and Aunt Karyn and my cousin Jamey also live here, and I've gotten to see lots of them too. Jamey is 7 months old, and Mommy said when I get a little bigger, we'll be able to play lots together. I'll try to grow up fast, Jamey! Lots of friends who love my Mommy and Daddy and me have come to visit too; boy are there so many people who already love me so much!

Here are some pictures of me from my first week at home. Blogger will only let me post 5 pictures at a time, so I might just do a few blogs to let you see more pictures.



3 Responses
  1. SOOOOOOOO Cute. Makes me wish I was there to snuggle and be a part of it all. you guys are beautiful and i love you and i can't wait to see you soon!

    xoxoxo,
    aunt jenna


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, thanks for the pics and the e-mail! I think Oliver is beautiful and I think you and Seth are beautiful too!!!! I'm so happy for you and I will continue to pray for you. I'm so glad all went well. The next weeks will fly by, gratefully and sadly! Love to all, Tina


  3. Karyn Says:

    Oliver,

    Mommy and I really love the monkey outfit...

    Love, Jamey