5 Weeks to Go!

Mommy was in the office the other day on the computer, and she looked around her and couldn't find Bella. When she turned around, this is what she saw...Bella was laying down resting in my room! She likes my room already, and Mommy thinks she'll like it even more once I start living there. As you can tell in this picture, I am getting very big inside Mommy's tummy. There's not much room for me to move around in there, so I like to play in her ribs and her hips and pretend like I'm going to kick and wiggle my way through her tummy! Dad gets a kick out of it...I think I surprise him sometimes with all my wiggles.
Some people don't approve of kissing dogs. Not in our family...we love Bella just as much as if she were a person! Mommy likes loving on Bella, and Bella likes to give sweet kisses to Mommy and Daddy. I have a feeling she's gonna like giving me kisses too!
Bella likes to stand on me to get close to Mommy's face...I don't know what she's going to do when I'm not in that tummy anymore...no more big belly to stand on! (Mommy says she's pretty excited about that...something about being able to bend over again...) Only 5 more weeks!
0 Responses