Oliver's Bathroom

Here is the new cute stuff we got at our shower last weekend for our guest bathroom, soon to be Oliver's bathroom! I wasn't going to put it all up until after he is born, but Seth really wanted to put it all up yesterday. So we did, and I have to say, it's pretty cute and fun. I'm turning out to like this little safari theme :)

We also got a dresser yesterday at the same flea market where we got his changing table. It needs a small paint job and new pulls, and it will look great! More of that to come...
1 Response
  1. Karyn Says:

    Aunt Joy,

    I really like the bathroom. Guess what? It was one of the designs Mommy was picking between when she re-did my bathroom. She decided to go with the frogs. I hope to see you someday soon.

    Have fun in Colorado with Grandpa Jere and Grandma Lou.

    Love, Jamey