Our "New" Room

Here are some pictures of our newly painted room! It turned out absolutely wonderful, and I love being in there now. It is a complete night and day difference. It is bright, calming, fresh, and super comfy. We'll probably look into new curtains at some point, but for now the old ones really work fine. They may not be "perfect" for the look, but hey, who can afford perfect all the time, right? I feel completely at rest in our room now...it's such a great feeling. Actually, it's the first time I've ever felt this about our room since the day we moved in. I hope you enjoy the pics! The one of Seth and Bella is just a cute one I thought I'd throw in :)



3 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Joy,

    I really like the new paint. As in REALLY, REALLY like the new paint! So much more restful. I'm eager to see it in person.

    --Karyn


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Joy!

    Your room looks awesome. I'm so happy you love it!! It's weird how different it looks with new paint. And I think that painting the tray the same color wsa a good decision. A++

    Sarah :)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    ...was a good decision...