Victory Bible Camp - Teen Week - 2005


Here is Seth and Jacob. And yes, Seth did shave his head. We fought about it for weeks beforehand, but he really wanted to do it. So I said what the heck, and he did it. I thought it was the most terrible thing I'd seen when I first saw it, but after a few days, it really grew on me. At first it looks like his head has been cut off, because you're so used to seeing more hair on top :) But, as usual, I ate my words, and he's quite cute. Trust me that it doesn't look quite as good in pictures as it does in real life....Mom and Julia, I guess you'll see in a few weeks! And James and Karyn, you'll see tonight! Jenna and Dad, you'll just have to trust us. I will admit, it's wonderful to not have him standing in front of the mirror for 15 minutes playing with his hair :) This getting ready in 10 minutes stuff is GREAT! Posted by Hello
0 Responses