Thanksgiving Fun!!

We spent Thanksgiving with our extended Primm family down at Papa and M'laine's house this year, and boy did we have fun!! We were there from Wednesday through Sunday, so we had lots of days to play, eat, and play some more. On Saturday we got to go to Mr. Roger's house (where I usually get to ride horses) and rode 4-wheelers. Grace-the-horse was sick, so we couldn't ride her. But we sure had a great time on those 4-wheelers! Of course I got to sleep in Papa and M'laine's closet again, and I slept so good. We only had one small mishap during the weekend with me "painting my nails on my mouth" (basically painting my lips with nail polish), but never fear, I didn't get any nail polish actually in my mouth. I just loved every minute of getting to play with my cousins, aunts, uncles, Papa, M'laine, and Grandmommie. Sullivan had lots of fun too - he provided some major entertainment for the weekend. We are so thankful for such a wonderful family!

Since we took tons of pictures, Mommy decided to upload them to a separate album. Click here to go see our pictures!

Just to get you started, here are a few...



5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Precious family pics Joy! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing. Love,ML


  2. JOY!

    great pics! looks like FUN:) and i have to say i was actually stunned by how beautiful you look in your pics. you are one pretty momma!!

    looking forward to seeing you at xmas-
    jenna


  3. um... stunned not because i was surprised (because you are always pretty) but stunned as in mouth hanging open and can't look away stunned. just pretty. sorry, thought i should clarify.


  4. Danielle Says:

    such an adorable and precious family!


  5. Emily Says:

    LOVED the pictures that Sherri posted on her blog. Crack'n me up with all the faces. I would love to see you, Seth, UB and AA go head to head with a funny face off. You should see their collection of funny face pictures. Really good family pictures. You all look so pretty, yes Seth, you are pretty! :)