18 1/2 weeks pregnant


Here I am at a little over 4 1/2 months pregnant...almost halfway! Feeling pretty good these days...totally over the nausea, which is wonderful. It's hard to enjoy pregnancy when you feel like throwing up all the time! Now it is getting to the fun part. We had our ultrasound on Thursday and found out that we're having a boy!! (and at this very moment he is making movements that I can feel in my tummy...so fun!) We were a little surprised that it's a boy, because for some reason, I had it in my mind that I thought it was a girl. So we're getting a new mindset now and preparing for a boy. It's wonderful to know for sure what he is, because it makes it so much more real and personal. I love thinking of him as not an "it" or "the baby" but as "him"!! We are very excited :)
0 Responses